Saturday, December 6, 2014

Rethink and reboot...

After much consideration I've decided to reduce the weekly post for Lady E Cooks to one article a month. I hope that everyone around the world has enjoyed the articles, posts and humor presented in this blog. However, I am venturing to write primarily to my www.202020Quest.blogspot.com and writing my novella.

I continue to love cooking, but having matured just a little more I've learned that splitting your time and efforts in multiple ways is not true to myself and my passion ...writing. I'm happy to have discovered my passion which was spawned by the creative outlet of cooking.

One article a month will be posted here and helpful hints and commentary will continue to be posted on my Lady E Cooks Facebook page. If you are not currently a member of the Facebook page, please join or like the page.

Thank you for all your support and readership in the past .
God bless ...and remember, cooking with love makes any recipe taste better.

No comments:

Post a Comment