Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Its official ... Lady E on YouTube

The three day event held at the Mascone Center for the San Francisco Fancy Food Show consisted of thousands of vendors, manufacturers, owners, distributors down hundreds of isles located in two wings on two floors...Whew!
 
Good thing I wore my walking shoes. Over 12K steps per day. Which is a good thing considering all snacks, candies, pastries, breads, cheeses and variety of meats I consumed. Sampling is a good thing, but after just two days I was desperately craving a salad. The displays are so beautifully designed and the vendors were so welcoming...especially once they saw the Press Pass. Found myself in many conversations about blogging and vlogging...and most of all cooking.
 
 
In addition the  Press Pass proved to open doors I've never seen or had access to at prior shows. I'll be featuring several articles about new, innovative and creative culinary finds.
 
In the meantime, you can watch the two YouTube videos by clicking on the link or entering Lady E Cooks in the search field.
 
Watch "SF Fancy Food Show" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/W_jOTNrUXZw

More to come. Until then, remember cooking with love makes any recipe taste better.

No comments:

Post a Comment