Thursday, December 22, 2011

Peace on Earth. Good will towards man. Now, let's eat!

When you open the doors to this San Francisco treasure your heart is filled with the warmth and the soul of the Filmore.

Seriously, if Monetta and David would let me live in their restaurant, I would pull up a leather chair, put up my feet and pull out my iPad.

This is my favorite place in the City. The cocktails are perfection. The food is a wonderful and challanging. For a foodie...that is a compliment to the Chef. Most resturants I typically can duplicate the recipes. But, David...I just bow down and praise his talents. And, the staff are some of the best in the business.
Pull up a chair and relax with a cocktail and soak up the sun and some history.

French toast! One of my Sunday favorites. But, this is on a whole new level. Cinnamon
Brioche French Toast with with Roasted Apples and French Vanilla-Bean Cream. Yep, I ate every last drop! And, I had bacon with every bite.  
The bar is relaxing and inviting. Admit it! This is one of the sexiest bars in town. Cheers to 1300 Filmore for making our annual Holiday celebration amazing. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment