Monday, February 3, 2014

Back by popular demand...At least that's what my Godson says!


This was a previous Lady E Cook"s recipe posted in 2012. It's one of my Godsons (Bryan Watson)  favorite recipes and he will eat them all day long. So in honor of him and Crab Season, I'm reposting the recipe. I hope you enjoy making these tasty bites as well as eating them.

Make the recipe your own or follow the details below. And, dont forget to write comments...love to hear from the people who read, cook and write about food.

My Godson's favorite Lady E Cook's culinary creation... And he won't share these little bites with anyone.

In fact, if he had his way...I'd make these every month and hand deliver them to him hot out of the oven.

The Crab Potato Poppers are little bites and a bit labor intensive for a snack or appetizer. But, if you are a crab lover you won't be dissapointed. The poppers are made with fresh crab meat stuffed in Yukon gold potatoes and a little suprise inside.

 The recipe is located on the blog in an earlier post. ... Enjoy the pixs.










Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment