Saturday, January 6, 2018

2018 Fancy Food Show here I come!































I'm super excited that I was approved for a Press Pass to the Fancy Food Show this year in San Francisco!

What does that mean? I'll be able to attend the show and conduct interviews, write articles, maybe a little vlogging...which will be new to me. Look for upcoming article this month shortly after the show in January.
 
Oh! For those interested in learning more about the Fancy Food Show it is a specialty show featuring all things food. Vendors, manufacturers, farmers, Chefs...you name it. If you'd like to know more...here's the link:

https://www.specialtyfood.com/shows-events/winter-fancy-food-show/?gclid=CjwKCAiAhMLSBRBJEiwAlFrsTnwHsBmokFGwNs-os22SwEpz2M9YRYJOcLXRoK8ODhkYMKYqqh_12RoCoDYQAvD_BwE
 
For the LECooks longtime readers, I've attended the show before and featured articles, but as an attendee, not an actual Press Pass. Thanks to Chef Mimi for encouraging me to move in this direction. Looking forward to what this opportunity may bring.

Until then, remember ... Cooking with love makes any recipe taste better.
Au bientot,
Lady E

No comments:

Post a Comment